Well hello there Blogger. Since I've forgotten which email account and password I used on my old blog I've decided to just make another account. So here I am back again. Excuse the background picture, I don't have much time to pick one right now but I will change it when given the time to properly look for a good one. A lot has most likely changed since I last was on here. I've switched departments at work, learning to drive, own a car and generally more grown up I suppose. Although I don't act it. Not really. Not got the sense. I have the borning and pradicable personality of an 80 year old sorted however. But then I always did. Still into writing although still haven't given Art any on my attention in the past year. As much as I love it I seem not to have the time for it as I used to. Which is no excuse. I don't have a difficult job but time seems to run away on me. Not focussed enough or planned enough I suppose. Never was. Too relaxed to be prepared. Too calm for my own good I guess. Still no better at keeping my room tidy, spent a good while tidying it today but it looks worse than when I started. Always does. I don't know what else to say. Despite so much has changed since I last blogged on here.
Granda is no longer living in a flat and now lives in a home. It's strange visiting him there. He isn't the same. But then that's a good thing. There is no yelling or fear of yelling when I go into the room. It's calm or supposed to be. But we all live in some kind of fear that one day we will walk in and the old granda will be sitting there. Swearing or shouting. He couldn't look after himself anymore. Too ill. Had defied the doctors though. They didn't give 6 months. That was a year ago. But then 20 years ago they wouldn't have given him 6 months. That's good actors for you. He'll outlive us all.
Familys are so complicated, I'll never understand them. Or why we really put up with them. Love? Hardly. Not mine. Maybe it's the media making us think we are supposed to love them and put up with it all. Maybe it's just me. Who knows.
Onto a more cheery topic work is much better than when I blogged here before. Well it is right now. I've more and likely gone and cursed it now. Haha. We'll see. Still no idea what do with my life. Don't think I ever will.
Anyway best be going.
FairFarren all xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment