I have been thinking back today, Something I do often. But today I realised just how many important people I have in my life. Like the two nutters in the top photo. I might not see them often as I'd like to but there were both there for me so much over the years. I didn't realise just how much until today. How many people do we take for granted each day? School and general life would have been so much more difficult without friends like this. But then it's not just friends.
It's family too. The next photo is of my wonderful Granny. (That Hat belongs to my brother) Without her I don't know where I would be. She listens to every piece of crap I think without complaint. How many others would do that? Don't get me wrong my parents are amazing aswell. I love every friend and all of my family. Here is a few photos of them. x
This is Papa on Holiday in 2009 :)
This Crazy one is my Dad stuffing a cupcake into his mouth. Charming dad! Whilst on a day out to Edinburgh. x
This is a hot and slightly tired looking Dad and my brother Ben in the hard Rock Cafe. (Again In Edinburgh) x
This is mum in Inverness by the looks of it. She didn't know I took the photo. Shhh :P x
This is one of my best friends, (She is the one lying on top of my other best friend in the first photo) on a beach last year. :) x


No comments:
Post a Comment